About Me       Contact Me       Quinn       Recipies       Mamahood      

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Boy or Girl???


Sooooooooo I might be a little bit excited to find out just what the heck I'm baking.
Waiting another 2 weeks until the next ultrasound is just too long for this mama bear.
So naturally I turned to google for early gender prediction methods.
Here's one method that seemed kinda legit.

The Nub Theory
 
Apparently all babies by 12 weeks will have this little nub at the base of their spines. Depending on the angle of said nub, you can determine the sex of your little nugget.


For comparison sake, here's Quinn's mug shot:


And here's little Baby Jumping:


Based on what I see above, my prediction is girl, although I've felt very differently this pregnancy than I did with Quinn. Nausea, vomiting, headaches, crazy mood swings, etc. so perhaps this nibblet is a little gent?
It will be interesting to see if this 'nub theory' is right or not...

Our plan is to have a little gender reveal party with our families once we have our anomaly scan in a few weeks. We plan on having the sonographer write down the bump's sex and we'll drop that off at a local bakery.
We'll all bite into a cupcake and see either blue or pink icing.
 
OMGOMGOMGOMG.
SO.EXCITED.
What do you think the bump is???

xo, Vicky

No comments:

You Might Also Like...